[lg policy] Ethnopolitics articles on Bangladesh and Israel/Canada

Brookes, Tim brookes at champlain.edu
Wed Jun 29 17:26:02 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues:
I'm so sorry to clutter up your email, but circumstances force me to do so.
A week ago I let you know that my Endangered Alphabets Project has just
launched our year's most important Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign. My
aim is to raise $15,000 to create a major exhibition of carvings for
International Mother Language Day in February 2015. Each carving will say
"mother tongue" in an endangered minority script. When that exhibition is
done, I plan to dismantle it and ship the individual carvings to community
organizations in the countries of origin that are working to preserve
endangered cultures and their languages.
I'm getting support and encouragement from all over the globe, but the
actual pledges to my campaign are starting to fall short, and as you may
know, on Kickstarter if you don't reach your goal *you get nothing.*
Please go to
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1496420787/the-right-to-read-the-right-to-write/
and
back my efforts. Large or small, every contribution is vital.
Thank you so much.
Tim Brookes
Founder, the Endangered Alphabets Project

PS My apologies to those of you who get hit from several directions at once
by this post!

[image: Inline image 1]