[lg policy] TeachLing annual recruitment drive

Dave Sayers dave.sayers at cantab.net
Fri Sep 2 09:20:52 UTC 2016

Hello assorted linguists,

Do you teach linguistics? Do you like email? Are you tired of having to find all your
readings and design your lectures all on your own? Then TeachLing is the place for
you! It's an email list for anyone who teaches (or might be about to teach...)
undergrad or postgrad linguistics, and wants some company in this lonely old world.

September is the time for our annual recruitment drive, when the carefree
gallivanting of conference season draws to a close, and pens dance across a flurry of
new academic employment contracts. The sandals and shorts are wistfully filed away,
and the caps and gowns drawn out and dusted off. The ivory tower peers over to usher
us back, and the lecture halls once again beckon us into their warm embrace.

Please do join our little community by adding your email address here:
http://goo.gl/PvYu97.

And feel free to distribute this message far and wide!

See you on TeachLing :)

Dave

--
Dr. Dave Sayers, ORCID no. 0000-0003-1124-7132
Senior Lecturer, Dept Humanities, Sheffield Hallam University | www.shu.ac.uk

---