[lg policy] Mailing list submission: JOSTES's CFP

Miriam E Ebsworth mee1 at nyu.edu
Wed Sep 7 15:07:06 UTC 2016

Apologies to all.

I was starting to write a note to myself to share the call with an old
student whose journey might be relevant, and it apparently flew to the
entire list. Please ignore it and I  will complete my note and send to its
intended recipient.

Ah the joys of cell phones...
May your journeys be happy ones,

Miriam