[lg policy] Fwd: Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) 2017: Announcing our guest speakers!

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 21:27:32 UTC 2017

 Forwarded From: <lpren at caltalk.cal.org>
Date: Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 4:38 PM
Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) 2017: Announcing our guest speakers!

CAL Language Policy Research Network
******************************

The 2017 Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) organizing committee is
pleased to announce its four guest speakers:

• Patricia Duff

• Brian MacWhinney

• Kara Morgan-Short

• Lourdes Ortega

We welcome but are not limited to submissions in the following areas of
research:

• Research Methods in SLR

• Cognitive and Neurocognitive Approaches to SLA

• Formal Approaches to SLA

• Sociolinguistic Approaches to SLA

• Psycholinguistic and Psychological Approaches to SLA

• Instructed SLA – Issues in SL Education

• Bi-literacy – Bilingualism – Multilingualism

• CALL/CMC/Technology

Abstract submission deadline: April 16th, 2017.

Please visit our website for more information:

http://u.osu.edu/slrf2017

Laurene Glimois,

on behalf of

*2017 SLRF Organizing Committee*

u.osu.edu/slrf-2017
<https://email.osu.edu/owa/asc-slrf2017@osu.edu/redir.aspx?C=Bu8HI0TpfjG9n92Wf76g9nZ9T5E50aQ14fqIr3yCWT-EC7LK7H3UCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fu.osu.edu%2fslrf-2017>

asc-slrf2017 at osu.edu
<https://email.osu.edu/owa/asc-slrf2017@osu.edu/redir.aspx?C=f4fcHM5dAmka535dQ8_lTzoHd1OKBWkksHj2bbcFp_uEC7LK7H3UCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fasc-slrf2017%40osu.edu>

 LPReN serves as a conduit for the dissemination of information by its
members without implying endorsement of concepts or opinions expressed.

---

You are currently subscribed to lpren as: haroldfs at gmail.com.

ba4b7ee018c64f0139f37618abfaf498&n=T&l=lpren&o=596637

or send a blank email to leave-596637-136109.ba4b7ee018c64f0139f37618abfaf4
98 at caltalk.cal.org

Email:  haroldfs at gmail.com