[lg policy] Re: 14th Annual Lecture on Language and Human Rights (by me!): "Using language to help people, or using people to help language? Creating 'new speakers' of minority languages in, relation to human rights", Thurs 18 May 2017, University of Essex

Dave Sayers dave.sayers at cantab.net
Thu Apr 13 19:42:08 UTC 2017

I'm certainly going to try! If I manage it I'll put it online and circulate the link.
Otherwise I'll at least put the slides online and circulate those. Thanks for asking!

Dave

--
Dr. Dave Sayers, ORCID no. 0000-0003-1124-7132
Senior Lecturer, Dept Humanities, Sheffield Hallam University | www.shu.ac.uk

---