[lg policy] Paper Airplanes is Looking for Volunteers

Anna Farrell farre223 at umn.edu
Fri Dec 8 19:18:12 UTC 2017

*Paper Airplanes is Looking for Volunteers*

Paper Airplanes <http://www.paper-airplanes.org/> is looking for Turkish
tutors
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSffXS9jFVYhNjVdEZrhr8qhbNGvvFxrhWMNs5HYaF8fYrv1HQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
, English tutors
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQg0nf8jkxBX2eQs2OHUie-2WO3udyswpwAVUdEDkbClC7Vg/viewform?usp=sf_link>,
and English tutor coordinators
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdQlVYipi5ZdhpnxZKdegHcwcQ1IDNwa0hmmhj0BldYzsZ6Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
for
the spring term (Jan. 14-May 15, 2018). Paper Airplanes provides free,
one-on-one virtual language and skills instruction to people affected by
conflict. Our goal is to help our students learn critical languages and
marketable skills for their pursuit of higher education and employment. No
prior tutoring experience or Arabic language skills required, although both
are appreciated. Please contact Paper Airplanes Director of Programming,
Dr. Anna Farrell, at anna at paper-airplanes.org with any questions.

--
Anna M. Farrell, PhD
Comparative and International Development Education