[lg policy] lists of languages in US providing telephone assistance for health care

Gabriel Gonzalez Nunez gabriel.gonzaleznunez at utrgv.edu
Fri May 5 15:47:03 UTC 2017

Thank you, Harold. This indeed an issue worthy of research and reflection.

Cheers!

Gabriel González Núñez
Assistant Professor
Undergraduate Translation & Interpreting Program Coordinator
Department of Writing & Language Studies
(956) 882-7658 gabriel.gonzaleznunez at UTRGV.edu<mailto:email at UTRGV.edu>