[lg policy] A Request for a Prompt Reading - URGENT

mostari hind hmostari at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 18:20:31 UTC 2018

    Dear List Members,
May be most of you are in vacation but I cross my fingers to receive find a positive answer to my request.I am contributing with a  book chapter edited by Cambridge.All the authors were requested to have their chapter read by a native English speaker or a professional, and I have a trouble to find out one especially we are in summer and most of my English colleagues are in holidays.The chapter is not very long, it would  take from you a very few time and the deadline is next Monday .I will appreciate a prompt answer.
BestProf. Mostari