Re: [lg policy] PhD funding at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland

Paul Makande paul.makande at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 13:01:27 UTC 2018

Madam, Sir,
I would like to thank you for your email which is an answer to my preoccupation.
With regards
Paul Makande

    On Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 1:59:46 PM GMT+2, Dave Sayers <dave.sayers at cantab.net> wrote:

 The Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland
(which includes me!) has PhD funding for up to 15 budding scholars! Deadline 31.10.18.

As always, applicants should make sure to discuss plans with a potential supervisor
first. The Faculty is stacked with experts in a wide range of fields relevant to
these email lists, especially the Department of Language and Communication Studies
(my dept: https://www.jyu.fi/hytk/fi/laitokset/kivi/meidanlaitoksemme/henkilosto) and
the Centre for Applied Language Studies
(https://www.jyu.fi/hytk/fi/laitokset/solki/en/staff).

Full details of the funding, and application forms, are here: https://is.gd/UIIhYI.

Please pass this message on to anyone who might be interested, and retweet if you
think there are potential applicants among your followers:
https://twitter.com/DaveJSayers/status/1034767701309378560

Supervisorily yours,
Dave

--
Dr. Dave Sayers, ORCID no. 0000-0003-1124-7132
Senior Lecturer, Dept Language & Communication Studies, University of Jyväskylä,