[lg policy] I need your help

Lois Feuerle LoisMarieFeuerle at cs.com
Tue Jun 26 06:38:12 UTC 2018

Hi Hal,
I hope you have been overwhelmed with the number of responses that you have received from helpful minions.

Although I am not available until after the 4th since I am dealing with the galleys of my book (reviewer’s notes and the indexing) in an awkward format on a tight turnaround, if no one steps up, I could perhaps help during the last few days of your absence, though admittedly that is not much help.

Thank you for all that you do for us on the ListServe.

Lois Feuerle

Lois M. Feuerle, PhD, JD
ATA-certified Translator (German > English)
3036 SE Taylor Street
Portland, OR 97214
(503) 236-5593 (O)
(503) 502-3897 (C)