[lg policy] English Language Consultancy Services: our expertise

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at gmail.com
Sat May 12 15:13:28 UTC 2018

 English Language Consultancy Services: our expertise

   - Consultancy Services <http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy>
      - Our expertise
      <http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/our-expertise>
      - Case studies
      <http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/case-studies>
      - Who we are <http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/who-we-are>
      - Contact us <http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/contact-us>

Our expertise in English language transformation

English is a global language and a tool for education, mobility,
employability and opportunity. Improved English language education systems
can be the key to creating a sustainable economy and providing
opportunities for young people.

We work with ministries of education and education institutions worldwide
to support the development of high-quality English language education.

We develop long-term partnerships to understand their strategic challenges
and address these through transformational services for language teaching
and learning that deliver lasting reform.

Our packages can be tailored to meet your needs. You can choose a single
solution, or combine them as required.
Language policy and strategy
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/Images/470564-consultancy-services-language-policy-strategy.pdf>

We can support you in developing a clear language policy and strategy that
will help your learners to achieve success in English. We can apply the
Cambridge English Language Policy Framework to build a customised language
policy for your ministry of education, university or institution. This
language policy will set the standards and guide the strategic plan for
developing your language education.

Contact us
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/contact-us/index.aspx>
Benchmarking and diagnostics
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/Images/470562-consultancy-services-benchmarking.pdf>

We can help you evaluate your English language education system by testing
the language skills of your learners and teachers, and analysing the
factors within and outside of school that affect learner performance. The
resulting data can be used to support the development of an evidence-based
strategy for improving language learning and monitoring progress.

Contact us
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/contact-us/index.aspx>
CEFR services

The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) is the de
facto gold standard for defining and describing language proficiency. We
can provide guidance on effectively using the CEFR, ensuring curriculum and
assessments are aligned with the CEFR or supporting the adaptation and
validation of the CEFR for a local context of use.

Contact us
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/contact-us/index.aspx>
Assessment services

We can deliver a range of assessment services that are contextualised to
your local needs and will support sustainable improvements in English
language education. We consider a range of approaches and can design and
develop bespoke assessments or work with you to enhance your existing
qualifications through targeted training and capacity development.

Contact us
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/contact-us/index.aspx>
Curriculum services
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/Images/470563-consultancy-services-curriculum.pdf>

We use an evidence-based approach to provide high-quality curriculum review
and development for your unique context. Our work will be informed by our
experience with the CEFR, plus data and research into learner progression
from the English Profile project, the Cambridge Learner Corpus and learner
examination data.

Contact us
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/contact-us/index.aspx>
Teacher development
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/Images/470565-consultancy-services-teacher-development.pdf>

We support the professional development of teachers worldwide, helping to
improve standards by enhancing teachers’ language, practical teaching
skills and assessment literacy. We work with you to design and deliver
teacher development programmes using our internationally respected teaching
qualifications and courses.

Contact us
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/contact-us/index.aspx>
Digital services

We can help the development of digital learning in your schools by
designing new resources and pedagogical content for use both in and out of
class. Using the Cambridge English Digital Framework for language teachers
we can assess your needs and work with you to improve digital learning,
through services including digital content, classroom tools and integrated
mobile technologies.

Contact us
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/contact-us/index.aspx>
Evaluation and impact measurement

Educational transformation projects need to be designed to deliver a
specific set of intended outcomes. We provide rigorous evaluation and
impact research services to help you investigate how a project has led to
transformational change in the learning, teaching and assessment processes
and procedures. Our research is world leading and documents lessons learned
and success stories.

Contact us
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/contact-us/index.aspx>

Find real-world examples of how we approach the task of transforming
language education in partnership with ministries of education, education
institutions and employers in our case studies
<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/consultancy/case-studies/index.aspx>.

Email:  haroldfs at gmail.com