Re: [lg policy] Invitation: UK Language Policy After Brexit 2018, Mon 10 Sept, University of Edinburgh // Poileasaidh Cànain anns an Rìoghachd Aonaichte as dèidh Bhrexit 2018, DiLuain 10 An t-Sultain, Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann

Brookes, Tim brookes at champlain.edu
Mon Sep 3 18:57:08 UTC 2018

Dear friends and colleagues:
I'm in the process of researching/designing/fundraising for an Atlas of
Endangered Alphabets, and I could use your help.
As you know all too well, it's often extremely difficult to find out
(especially from a distance) whether or to what extent a particular
language or script is still in use. I'd love to hear from anyone who has
any information on the current state of any of these scripts:

Akagu (Nigeria)

Bambara (Mali et al)

Bete (Cote d’Ivoire)

Darai (Nepal)