[lg policy] Language courses for Kazakhs abroad

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:07:46 UTC 2019

Language courses for Kazakhs abroad to kick off soon 6 March 2019 13:45 300
Share in: ASTANA. KAZINFORM The Otandastar (Compatriots) Fund and State
Language Development Fund under the Fund of the First President of
Kazakhstan signed a cooperation memorandum, Kazinform reports. RELATED NEWS
APCEIU and UNESCO Almaty Office launched GCED Clearinghouse web site in
Russian Astana to unveil SABIS International School Int'l Chemistry
Olympiad kicks off in Kazakhstan The sides agreed to lay the groundwork to
let the Kazakhs, living abroad, learn Kazakh language and to take part in
pursuing efficient language policy, Otandastar Fund's press service
reports. Thanks to the joint efforts the distance Kazakh language courses
for the compatriots abroad will be launched soon using Skype. "We will
closely cooperate with all Kazakh ethnic and cultural and social societies
interested in each country, each city. We will organize special Kazakh
language classes equipped with interactive boards. Besides, we thought it
is crucial to organize offline space too," Talgat Aduov, 1st vice president
of Otandastar Fund, said. As head of the State Language Development Fund
Azat Shauyeev said, an efficient language learning system based on
innovation approaches is being developed for the Kazakhs abroad.

Все права защищены. Используйте активную ссылку на inform.kz
https://www.inform.kz/en/language-courses-for-kazakhs-abroad-to-kick-off-soon_a3504886

Email:  haroldfs at gmail.com