[Lgpolicy] Trump warns of 'languages coming into our country' that 'nobody' has heard of

Francis M. Hult via Lgpolicy lgpolicy at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Sun Mar 3 15:03:37 UTC 2024

NBC News

Trump warns of 'languages coming into our country' that 'nobody' has heard
of

Warning about the dangers of illegal immigration at the southern border has
long been one of Donald Trump’s campaign mainstays, going back to the day
he launched his first presidential bid...But lately, the former president
has seized on a new thing he says migrants are bringing: languages.

Full story:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-warns-languages-immigration-migrants-rcna141535