Fwd: Algú té contactes (socio) lingüístics a Bolívia?

Kathryn Woolard kwoolard at ucsd.edu
Thu Dec 16 16:51:47 UTC 1999

This message is forwarded from a Catalan colleague.  I imagine translations
of the Bolivian transcription into Catalan, Castilian, or English would be
welcome. Thanks.

Kit

 Kathryn A. Woolard 	  	kwoolard at ucsd.edu
mailing address, September 1999- June 2000:
 Center for Advanced Studies in the Behavioral Sciences
75 Alta Road
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: 650/321-2052
Fax:  650/ 321-1192