SLA Column & AAA in SF

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Mon Aug 7 20:09:06 UTC 2000

Members & Friends:
[Apologies for cross-posting.]

Do you have (non-invited)  sessions or presentaitons for the San Francisco
AAA meetings that you would like mentioned in the October SLA column for
the  Anthro News? I'm interested in bringing to our members' attention any
presentations with a linguistic interest.

If you want to be included in October's column, please send your
contributions by Friday, 8/11. Later contributions may be included in
November's column, if space is available.

Your SLA contributing editors always welcome announcements and short
submissions describing activities involving language issues of interest to
anthropologists. (Longer submissions may be developed into special
contributions that could appear elsewhere in the Anthro News; "ask me how!")

-Richard
Contributing Editor,
Society for Linguistic Anthropology