culture and global diasporas

Laada Bilaniuk bilaniuk at u.washington.edu
Fri Feb 18 00:09:26 UTC 2000

Rojer Rouse's work centers on identity and transnationalism, and I believe
he has some publications out, one in Public Culture. He's at UC-Davis now,
and he recently gave an interesting talk here at U of Washington on the use
of space and politics of subject formation among Mexican migrants.
Unfortunately I don't have more specific cites of his work at the moment,
but it's worth looking into.

Laada

--
Laada Bilaniuk