Creolization? Or Globalization?

Rachel R. Reynolds rreyno1 at uic.edu
Sun Feb 20 17:14:13 UTC 2000

Dear Alex:

Can you please elaborate on your statment below?  You said:  "An interesting
outcome of this is that a conception of cultural dynamics informed by
sociolinguistic issues is giving birth to a rather large body of
scholarship."  It sounds very interesting, but I'm not quite sure I grasp it.

Rachel Reynolds
University of Illinois at Chicago