language socialization

Jim Wilce jim.wilce at nau.edu
Wed Jan 12 20:12:15 UTC 2000

Could those who are active in language socialization research give me a
hand with VERY RECENT publications?  I've just done a search for 98 and 99,
which turned up only the citation below.  Perhaps one of you has had
something appear in print in the last couple of years?

Jim

Rabain-Jamin, J. 1998. Polyadic language socialization strategy: The case
of toddlers in Senegal. Discourse-Processes 26: 43-65.
Jim Wilce, Assistant Professor
Anthropology Department
Box 15200
Northern Arizona University
Flagstaff AZ 86011-5200

fax 520/523-9135
office ph. 520/523-2729
email jim.wilce at nau.edu
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~jmw22/ (includes information on my 1998 book,
Eloquence in Trouble: The Poetics and Politics of Complaint in Rural
Bangladesh, ISBN 0-19-510687-3)
http://www.nau.edu/asian