Seeking instructor at CSULB

Sara W. Smith sasmith at csulb.edu
Mon Jan 24 21:09:38 UTC 2000

CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, LONG BEACH  "EDUCATION ACROSS CULTURES"

We are seeking an instructor for a class crosslisted between linguistics
and anthroplogy and titled Education Across Cultures. It is intended to get
students to understand the role of culture in educational experiences and
expectations.

The class is offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays 2-315 PM. Classes begin Jan
24 and end May 12. The spring break is April 17-21, and final exam week is
May 15-19.

If you are interested or know anyone who is, I would really appreciate
hearing from you ASAP!  A person we hoped would teach the course has had a
change of plans. As this is such short notice, we will help you get
materials ready etc.

Thank you,
Sara Smith

Sara W. Smith
Professor, Departments of Psychology and Linguistics
Chair, Department of Linguistics
California State University, Long Beach
Long Beach, CA 90840-0901  USA
sasmith at csulb.edu  Ph: (562) 985-5036  Fax: (562) 985-8004