request for Woolard article from Salsa '95

P L Patrick patrickp at essex.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 12:52:41 UTC 2000

I'd be very grateful if someone on the list could mail me a copy of an
article from the 1995 SALSA proceedings by Kit Woolard:

"Gendered peer groups and the bilingual repertoire in Catalonia." 1995.
Sympposium about Language and Society -- Austin II: 200-220.

This is for a MA student of mine who is looking at gender and
accommodation in Cypriot Greek.
	Please reply to me offline if oyu have it, so that I don't have
5 people sending it to me! Also, if you know of a more recent treatment
of the same topic by Woolard, e.g. something available in a major
journal we might have, that would be most helpful. Thanks,
	--peter p.

Prof. Peter L. Patrick
Dept. of Language & Linguistics
University of Essex