Language ideology and pedagogy: Cry for help

Celso Alvarez Caccamo lxalvarz at udc.es
Sun Mar 26 16:10:14 UTC 2000

Hi,

I am interested in language ideologies. I don't think I can
help you with your (Mark's) student's project, though, but I
am curious about what you mean by this:

[Mark Peterson:]
> Any suggestions or recommendations as to how to measure language
> ideology in an appropriate way toward this end or other advice
> appreciated

I mean, what do you have in mind with "measuring language
ideology"?

Best,
-celso
--
Celso Alvarez Cáccamo              Tel. +34 981 167000 ext. 1888
Linguística Geral, Faculdade de Filologia     FAX +34 981 167151
Universidade da Corunha                          lxalvarz at udc.es
15071 A Corunha, Galiza (Espanha)  http://www.udc.es/dep/lx/cac/