Is there a real correlation between race and IQ?

WHquestion registration at letuknow.com
Fri May 12 16:15:58 UTC 2000

Hello,

Members of our community - the WHquestion free info arena - posted the
following questions:

"Is there a real correlation between race and IQ?"

and also -

"WHat's the easiest way to get from Jakarta to the Suez Canal by train?"

If you hold the answers to these or other essential questions, or if you
feel like asking some questions yourself, please drop by our site at:
http://www.whquestion.com/

To answer one of the questions above click here:
http://www.whquestion.com/emailentry.asp?p=qgvjw;xTRWDQIWV;OijIZmuk761aA

To see what's it all about click here: http://www.whquestion.com/

Not interested?
Just reply to this email with "remove" as the subject line and we won't
bother you again.

This message complies with the US Federal requirements as well as the
Washington State Commercial Email Bill.
Sender information: Neuronia Ltd.
Email: contact at WHquestion.com, Tel: +972 (3) 6394304