Job Opening at CSULB Dept of Ling

Dr. Barbara Lemaster lemaster at csulb.edu
Mon Nov 6 20:27:56 UTC 2000

Hi folks,

Paul Garrett kindly forwarded a job announcement that might be of
interest to some of you.  If you are planning to attend the AAA meetings
next week, and have an interest in this position, please either fax a
copy of your CV & letter of interest to me at (562) 985-4379, or drop
off a copy to me at the Hilton (where I am staying).  As time permits, I
will conduct some pre-interviews for the job.  These are not official
interviews (as the closing date has not yet arrived) but they are
informational interviews.

All the best,

Barbara LeMaster
Departments of Anthropology & Linguistics
CSULB

 Dear Colleagues: