Speech Analysis Software

Robert Inglis robertinglis at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 09:12:03 UTC 2000

Hi:

I'm doing so work involving speech analysis, and I was wondering if anyone
could help me locate a source for an inexpensive speech analysis software
program?  I need a program that will split a given sound wave into its
components -- Volume and Pitch ('Fundamental Frequency').  I've found some
programs that do do this, but they are prohibitively expensive  --- does
anyone know of any such program that's free or shareware or something of the
like?

Thanks,
R. Inglis