technology book

Christian Nelson cnelson at comm.umass.edu
Tue Oct 31 17:56:21 UTC 2000

Hi Folks:

Sorry for the cross-postings. Someone on one of these lists mentioned a
co-authored book on new information technologies, published just this
last year I'm fairly sure, that talks about how some new technologies
have not been adopted due to a failure to consider user issues. I think
one of the authors was named Drew or Druw or something like that, but I
can't find such a book using the various search engines or Amazon.com.
Anybody know which book I'm talking about? I'd greatly appreciate any
help.

Thanks in advance,
Christian Nelson

--