On the Evolutionary Psychology mailing list, dangerous ideas thrive

John T. Clark jtclark at csuchico.edu
Wed Sep 6 19:05:29 UTC 2000

Andrew Brown might do well to pose whether whites are "programmed by
their genes" to genocidally crusade the earth promoting their own
cherished cosmologies (earth-plundering, capitalism, private property,
to name a few).

Puh-leez, there is nothing so novel or scintillating about "dangerous
ideas" that tap into the same, tired, blood-stained subject positions of
white supremacy.

John T. Clark