On the Evolutionary Psychology mailing list, dangerous ideas thrive

Ian Pitchford ian.pitchford at totalise.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 21:11:14 UTC 2000

I clicked the link on Dr. Pitchford's earlier e-mail and ended up on a page
that provides wonderful data for discourse analysts interested in
advertising and mass-marketing.  The page is devoted to praising not only
the Evo-Psych mailing list, but also the efforts of its founder, one Dr.
Ian Pitchford.  I quote:
__

REPLY: I can see you aren't familiar with Andrew Brown's work. I recommend his
book 'The Darwin Wars' which should be available in the US in January. BTW the
article makes it clear that I am not 'Dr' Ian Pitchford.

Regards

Ian

Ian Pitchford <Ian.Pitchford at scientist.com>
http://www.egroups.com/group/evolutionary-psychology