racist rhetoric

Rudolf P. Gaudio gaudio at u.arizona.edu
Fri Sep 8 23:59:41 UTC 2000

There are a lot of things about this exchange -- and about your position in
particular -- that I just don't get, either, Larry, but I don't think
further discussion is going to change that for any of us.  As for whether
your interpretation of my and others' motivations for participating in this
exchange is unfair, my sense is that it is, so I, for one, accept your
apology.  For my part, to whatever extent I might have inadvertently
contributed to distorting the true intentions (whatever those might be) of
Andrew Brown, Ian Pitchford, or the community of evolutionary psychology
practitioners and aficionados, I too apologize.

Rudi