Generative Grammar in Eastern Europe

Mark Allen Peterson peterson at aucegypt.edu
Wed Apr 18 04:23:31 UTC 2001

Like many anthropologists, I'm no particular fan of generative grammar.  For anyone who IS, or knows people who might be, or just is looking for a good excuse to see (the former) Yugoslavia, I've been asked to post the following.

Best,

Mark Allen Peterson
American University in Cairo

We kindly ask you to help us get the word out about our 8th Central