April 27th Deadline: Temporary Lecturer Openings at Sonoma State

Richard J. Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Wed Apr 25 03:27:10 UTC 2001

Folks,

I'm sorry I didn't think to forward to this list these position
announcements earlier. The call is for lecturers to be in our pool of
potential hires for temporary, part-time lecturer openings as they come
available on a semester-by-semester basis. Pools typically last for 2-3 year
cycles.

The deadline for letters of application is imminent: i.e. THIS FRIDAY, 27
April. Letters must be postmarked by that date. (BTW: I believe, but am not
absolutely certain, that if you send a letter of interest and a CV, you
would be able to send additional materials to add to your application.

Please note especially that we are looking for linguistic anthropologists
(see the anthro announcements), linguists, and for linguists with TESL
specialties.

For details, see:

http://www.sonoma.edu/facaffairs/ling_lect.htm
http://www.sonoma.edu/facaffairs/anth_lect.htm

Sonoma State University is a California State University located about an
hour north of San Francisco, California. The Linguistics program is a part
of the Anthropology Department.

-Richard