Bouncing Linganth Postings

Richard J. Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Fri Dec 14 05:46:10 UTC 2001

I've noticed an increase in Linganth posting bounces. If you are having
postings to Linganth bouncing back to you, check to be sure you are
subscribed with the address from which you are sending postings. If there is
a mismatch (such as e-mail being forwarded to you from an old account), it
will bounce. Also, I believe those who are subscribe with the nightly digest
option need to post to linganth-digest at ats.rochester.edu.

-Richard