Language session at 2001 AAA

Maximilian Viatori amaximus at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 02:18:23 UTC 2001

Language session at 2001 AAA (Washington, DC,
November 28 - December 2)
>From Maximilian Viatori (amaximus at hotmail.com) 6 Feb 2001:

I would like to invite any interested participants to join a session we are
organizing for the annual CAIL/AAA meetings this November in Washington,
DC.  Our working title is: "Language and Power: the Politics of Literacy,
Memory and History."  Interested participants of all fields and areas of
study are encouraged to send their paper titles and brief abstracts.  Please
contact me by e-mail at <amaximus at hotmail.com>, by phone at 530-750-3491, or
by regular mail
at Dept. of Anthropology, University of California, Davis, CA 95616.