Press Release

LLC info at sugarpinellc.com
Sun Jul 22 05:32:34 UTC 2001

For Immediate Release
Incline Village, Nevada
Contact Corporate Communications
www.sugarpinellc.com

Sugarpine Sierra West, LLC is proud to announce 4 additional services, Sports Memorabilia, Hair Raisers, Financial Services and Worlds-Best-4 the worlds largest virtual shopping mall featuring over 2.2 million products! Save time! Save money! Make money!!!

These services and products are now available to everyone. To view these tremendous opportunities, please visit our website. Sports Memorabilia may be viewed simply by clicking on its front-page banner. Hair Raisers may be viewed by visiting our web site, www.sugarpinellc.com, and select our associates’ link. Our Financial Services is linked and bannered on our home page.

As you all may already know, Sugarpine Sierra West, LLC is at its heart an asset hosting company.  Please don’t forget to look at our Asset Gallery to see some outstanding business and investment opportunities, as well as collectables and real estate.

Sugarpine Sierra West, LLC would like to extend its sincere thanks and appreciation to all!

Please visit us at our web site at: www.sugarpinellc.com.

Corporate Communications:
Sugarpine Sierra West, LLC
Mr. Charles J. Armstrong II or Ms. Denise Pavlo
Phone:  775-832-2552
E-Mail: info at sugarpinellc.com

To be removed from our e-mail list, reply to this e-mail with "REMOVE" in the subject line of your reply.