IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS FOR FACULTY, STUDENTS AND STAFF

digitaldivide at cyberlearning.org digitaldivide at cyberlearning.org
Fri Jun 22 15:05:53 UTC 2001

IT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS FOR FACULTY, STUDENTS AND STAFF

If you wish to apply for a Personal Computing (300+ IT courses including
Microsoft Office, Web Design, Lotus etc.) scholarship, click below:
http://www.cyberlearning.org/welcomepc12.htm

If you wish to apply for an IT (650+ courses including the above and
20+ certifications in Microsoft,Cisco, Novell, Oracle, Web Master etc.) scholarship, click below:
http://www.cyberlearning.org/welcomeit12.htm

If you wish to apply for the Harvard Management Skills (24 courses) scholarship, click below:
http://www.cyberlearning.org/welcomeharvard.htm

Note: The first 5,000 applicants will receive full tuition scholarships. Every twentieth
applicant will receive a two-for-one deal, allowing him/her to gift free access to a
friend/family/colleague.

If you are interested in receiving Digital Divide scholarship information on IT (650+ courses)
and Harvard Management Skills (24 courses), please click below:
www.cyberlearning.org <http://www.cyberlearning.org>

Please Note: This mail is not considered a spam as we have included contact information and
a remove link. To be removed from our mailing list, reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading
and include your "Original Email Address/Addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately
update accordingly, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Deepu Mitra
Digital Divide Program Director
National Education Foundation CyberLearning
FORD FOUNDATION Leadership Award Nominee
1428 Duke St
Alexandria, VA 22314
Tel: (703) 821-2100