Lx Methods materials?

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Mon Mar 19 22:24:27 UTC 2001

Hello colleagues:

I am starting to put together a course on methods in the ethnographic study
of language use for next fall. This will be taught at the upper division
undergraduate level. What sources have you all found useful for teaching
such a course? It will be lab/task oriented, very practical.

I'll be happy to summarize responses and post them.

-Richard