7th annual linganth list dinner

Leila Monaghan monaghan at temple.edu
Mon Nov 19 09:48:58 UTC 2001

Hi.  Apologies for the lateness of this message, I just confirmed that I

actually am going to the meetings so have just started thinking about dinner.

All are invited!

Dinner would be possible Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.  Which night

would be best for people?  The hotel we are going to is the Marriott Wardman,

a change from the Hilton we have spent so much time at.  Does anybody know the

neighborhood?  There are supposedly a number of nearby restaurants, though.

The concierge is mailing me a list of nearby restaurants, but suggestions are

welcome.  Near, cheap, cheerful and having vegetarian options are all good

qualities.

cheers, Leila

monaghan at temple.edu