dinner details

Leila Monaghan monaghan at temple.edu
Tue Nov 27 02:14:53 UTC 2001

Hi.  Dinner details:

You can either meet us at 6:30pm in the lobby of the Marriott Wardman Hotel by
the big Lincoln statue near the registration desk and walk over with the main
group or meet us at the restaurant at 7:00pm.  If you have RSVPed already that
you are meeting us at the normal time, I will assume you are walking with the
main group.  If not, can you let me know?

Mama Ayesha's Restaurant
1967 Calvert Street NW
202-232-1231
202-232-5431

The restaurant is only a short walk away from the Marriot.  According to the
restaurant people, go out the entrance nearest the Metro station, go right,
past the station to Calvert Street,  turn left and cross the bridge.  Mama
Ayesha's will be on left hand side.

We will be doing family style dining including 5 vegetarian salads, 2
vegetarian entrees, 3 meat entrees, all but alcoholic drinks and dessert for
$27 plus tax and tip (figure $34 in all if you don't have any alcohol).

I will bring my cell phone (610-529-0460) and keep it on Wednesday afternoon
and Thursday when I'm not in sessions in case you need to contact me.

Looking forward to seeing you all