linganth digest & bounces

Richard J. Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Fri Oct 5 17:25:35 UTC 2001

Hey linganth list members,

Several linganth list subscribers' messages are bouncing. I see there is a
"feature" of our majordomo listserv software that requires those of you who
receive the list in nightly digest format to send your e-mail to:

linganth-digest at ats.rochester.edu

Please update your address books, if necessary.

(This is a side-effect of setting the list to accept messages only from
subscribers.)

Note: messages sent to the linganth-digest address WILL go out to the whole
list, not just the digest readers.

Thanks,

-Richard
Linganth List Administrator