Digital Equipment (Reply to Celso Alvarez Caccamo)

Celso Alvarez Cáccamo lxalvarz at udc.es
Tue Oct 16 06:25:22 UTC 2001

> > My only experience with a portable to record sound directly was awful.
>What was the setup?

Toshiba Satellite, Pentium I, normal sound card. Not the best equipment to
digitalize directly.

> > like Archos' announced MP3 / Audio CD direct recorder.
>Do you have more info on this device since your earlier posts about it?

No, I've never seen one. Last time I visited the page I didn't see it
announced. The MP3 Jukebox recorder is selling, though (100 hours/6 GB),
but it compresses sound.

Thanks for all the information.

-celso
lxalvarz at udc.es