Linganth Administrative actions

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Thu Sep 13 16:50:27 UTC 2001

Several of this list's subscribers' accounts are returning error messages
at each list posting, usually due to overfull mailboxes. As a matter of
management, I'll first move those account's addresses to the digest
subscription list to reduce the error messages I'm receiving. After a week
or so, if those accounts still produce errors, I'll ahve to drop them. If
you seem to suddenly no longer receive linganth postings, feel free to drop
me a note at:

owner-linganth at ats.rochester.edu

-Richard
Linganth List Administrator