Non-member submission from [Debraschifrin at aol.com]

Richard J. Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Fri Sep 21 20:52:06 UTC 2001

Passing this along. If interested, please don't respond to me, but rather,
to Debra directly at: Debraschifrin at aol.com.

-RJS

Richard J Senghas, Assoc Professor       | Sonoma State University
Department of Anthropology/Linguistics   | 1801 East Cotati Avenue
Coordinator, Linguistics & TESL Programs | Rohnert Park, CA 94928-3609
Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu               | 707-664-3920 (fax)