sessions for 2002 annual meeting

Ken Ehrensal ehrensal at kutztown.edu
Sun Jan 27 14:11:58 UTC 2002

I just wanted to put my "two-cents" in here.  Both last year and this year I
have posted calls for cooperation for sessions that I wanted to organize on
this list and have gotten very good responses.  In both cases I have been
contacted by folks that I did not know before, but whose work both
paralleled my own and fit into the session that I was organizing.
Personally, I don't see that there is any problem here.

Ken
America Works Best When We Say, UNION YES!

Ken Ehrensal
Associate Professor
Management Department
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania