CFP: Language Socialization in the Professions and Trades (2nd Call)

Ken Ehrensal ehrensal at kutztown.edu
Sun Jan 27 14:20:11 UTC 2002

For the 2002 Annual Meeting of the American Anthropological Association to be held in New Orleans in November, I am organizing a session on "Language Socialization in the Professions and Trades".  I still have room for a couple more papers that examine how neophytes/apprentices learn to talk about their profession/trade.  If you would like to participate, please contact me off-list at ehrensal at kutztown.edu by Feb. 8, 2002.

Ken Ehrensal
Associate Professor
Management Department
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania