Another AAA room

RJ Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Sat Nov 9 04:58:32 UTC 2002

[Another forwarded message. Again, no reply function please. -RJS]

Dear All

Sorry about cross-postings.  Please feel free to circulate this especially
to economically-stretched grad students.

I just wanted to alert anyone who is going to the American Anthropological
Association meetings that I have a room with a spare bed and am willing to
split costs.  I have the room Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
nights.  The rent is $70 per night except Friday, when they jack it up to
$90.  So your portion would be $35 and $45 respectively.  If you want to
keep the room Sat, you'd have to pay another $90.

The hotel is one mile from the Hyatt Regency where the meetings are held,
which is walkable, but there is also a free shuttle for the less ambulatory.

Mark Allen Peterson, Phd
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
Gettysburg College
Gettysburg, PA  17325
mpeterso at gettysburg.edu

Media, Culture and Society in the Islamic World
http://www.aucegypt.edu/academic/anth/anth400