Mardi Gras Ling Anth Dinner

Leila Monaghan monaghan at astro.ocis.temple.edu
Wed Nov 13 20:28:20 UTC 2002

Hi.  I sent a version of this to the list before but I don't think it got
through.

I thought instead of doing a restaurant this year it would be fun to meet
and enjoy the 100th Anniversary Mardi Gras Ball on Thursday night
together.  The tickets are a little pricey ($50/$40 for students if you
book now), but it will be a fun event.

Book tickets through the AAA, information available at:

http://www.aaanet.org/mtgs/celebrate.htm

Could you let me know if you are thinking of going or are already going
and would like to be part of the linganth dinner?  Reply to my new
address, monaghan at temple.edu--this address is slated to die tomorrow.

See you in New Orleans!

best, Leila

Leila Monaghan