Discourse and gibbons

Bryllars at concentric.net Bryllars at concentric.net
Sat Nov 16 18:30:40 UTC 2002

      The hero of Finnegans Wake's middle name is "Chimpden"

        127.13
from zoomor-
        127.14   phology to omnianimalism he is brooched by the spin of a
coin; "

         263 ƒ1    Huntler and Pumar's animal alphabites, the first in the
world from
                             aab to zoo.

485.05               And, Mind, praisegad, is the first praisonal Egoname Yod
485.06   heard boissboissy in Moy Bog's domesday. Hastan the vista! Or
485.07   in alleman: Suck at!
485.08      -- Suck it yourself, sugarstick! Misha, Yid think whose was
485.09   asking to luckat your sore toe or to taste your gaspy, hot and
485.10   sour! Ichthyan! Hegvat tosser! Gags be plebsed! Between his
485.11   voyous and her consinnantes! Thugg, Dirke and Hacker with
485.12   Rose Lankester and Blanche Yorke! Are we speachin d'anglas
485.13   landadge or are you sprakin sea Djoytsch? Oy soy, Bleseyblasey,
485.14   where to go is knowing remain? Become quantity that discourse
485.15   bothersome when what do? Knowing remain? Come back, baddy
485.16   wrily, to Bullydamestough! Cum him, buddy rowly, with me!
485.17   What about your thruppenny croucher of an old fellow, me boy,
485.18   through the ages, tell us, eh? What about Brian's the Vauntand-
485.19   onlieme, Master Monk, eh, eh,   Spira in Me Domino ,   spear me
485.20   Doyne! Fat prize the bonafide peachumpidgeonlover, eh, eh,
485.21   eh, esquire earwugs, escusado, of Jenkins' Area, with his I've Ivy
485.22   under his tangue and the hohallo to his dullaphone, before there
485.23   was a sound in the world? How big was his boost friend and be
485.24   shanghaied to him? The swaaber! The twicer, trifoaled in Wan-
485.25   stable! Loud's curse to him! If you hored him outerly as we
485.26   harum lubberintly, from morning rice till nightmale, with his
485.27   drums and bones and hums in drones your innereer'd heerdly
485.28   heer he. Ho ha hi he hung! Tsing tsing!
485.29      -- Me no angly mo, me speakee Yellman's lingas. Nicey Doc
485.30   Mistel Lu, please! Me no pigey ludiments all same numpa one
485.31   Topside Tellmastoly fella. Me pigey savvy a singasong anothel
485.32   time. Pleasie, Mista Lukie Walkie! Josadam cowbelly maam
485.33   belongame shepullamealahmalong, begolla, Jackinaboss belonga-
485.34   she; plentymuch boohoomeo.
485.35      -- Hell's Confucium and the Elements! Tootoo moohootch!