Nova Scotia (Re: Anything going on?)

Jonathan Dembling dembling at anthro.umass.edu
Sun Sep 29 15:29:41 UTC 2002

Hello,

I'm new to the list, and new to the discipline, but I've been doing research and some fieldwork on Gaelic in Nova Scotia for a dozen or so years. I'd love to discuss the linguistic scene there with anyone interested.

regards,

Jonathan Dembling
University of Massachusetts-Amherst

      For me, I did get up to Nova Scotia & Cape Breton a bit and had fun nosing
      about trying get some local understandings about Acadian and Gaelic
      linguistic issues, ideological and grammatical. Anyone out there do work up
      in that region?

      -Richard

      Richard J Senghas, Assoc. Professor      | Sonoma State University
      Chair, Dept of Anthropology/Linguistics  | 1801 East Cotati Avenue
      Coordinator, Linguistics & TESL Programs | Rohnert Park, CA 94928-3609
      Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu               | 707-664-3920 (fax)

    Rachel R. Reynolds
    Assistant Professor
    Department of Culture and Communication