George Lakoff"s "Metaphor and War, Again"

Alkistis Fleischer fleischa at georgetown.edu
Tue Apr 1 00:39:15 UTC 2003

In a recent message to the linguistic anthropology list, Richard Senghas was asking for sources that address language, discourse, and war / conflict for a university teach-in on the war in Iraq. I am forwarding a message with a link to George Lakoff's "Metaphor and War, Again," and a text by Paul Chilton relating to Lakoff's text.

Alkistis Fleischer