linguistic questions

hmfaller at umich.edu hmfaller at umich.edu
Thu Apr 17 22:01:31 UTC 2003

And thank goodness my invocation of snot caused such a flurry of activity.
I actually was thinking about Jakobson and not being academically
self-referential. But, don't be so sure I haven't told you anything
interesting.

Still respectful,

Helen

--On Thursday, April 17, 2003 5:35 PM -0400 Jack Sidnell